Post for SEO/SMO Analyst
Axil Creations is hiring SEO/SMO Analyst who are devoted in the job and will take and meet the deadline of given tasks independently with full responsibility. Axil Creations is an independent creative agency and web/applications development company having more than a decade of professional experience creating communication for clients of all shapes and sizes, across many different sectors and countries.
Job openings: 1
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Piwik)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Ability to perform A/B testing
- Create marketing calender for SEO plans
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords based on analytics and other tools.
- Friendly and creative working environment.
- 5 Working days only.
- Dashain Bonus.
- Refreshment Parties and Outings.
- Free lunch/snacks/tea.
- Training and development programs.
Salary & benefits will be negotiable. Only short listed will be call for interview.Apply Now